Saturday, June 8, 2013

a little bit about admin

    Hi,guys! my name is ika, i'm 15 years old writer, i open this blog for you to share or read maybe some story or quotes. Writing is my hobby and i start writing since i'm in primary 1 ,but i'm not sure where is all my story that i already write because you know have a very neat mom is hard to keep your stuff. So i will share a story maybe some is fiction but maybe some is story from the truth. i'm not really good in english language,so if i have a mistakes when i write ,i'm so sorry. i also have another hobby that's make up, so guys if you are really love make up i recommended to open your you tube and find chloe morello channel,she is a beauty expert from australia.
     So,that's it about my self,i hope you enjoy my blog.....
Follow:
MyTwitter:@ikasalim02
MyFacebook : ika salim
MyTumblr : ikasalim98@tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment