Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Best Man in Whole World

When i was in my mom tummy
You always talked to me
But are you know what i really want to told you?

When i was baby
You always protected me
And always carrying me
But are you know with baby language what i really want to told you?

When i was a kid
You teach me to ride a bike
You always make a jokes and make laugh
But are you know in every laugh what i really want to told you?

When i was teenage
You always keep any boys away from me
You always protected me with your big hand
But are you really know what i really want to told you?
When you keep me away from my friends

When i'm adult
You walk with me into the altar
You never let me fall in that time
And you really carefully
When you let my grooms to take my hand
And when you sit and your happiness tears drop
Are you know what i really want to told you?

This time i don't want to let you go
And doesn't hear me...

When i was tummy
I want to said ...
Your voice make me comfortable
When i was baby
I want to said...
Your hands really soft and i love sleeping in your hugs
When i was kid
I want to said...
You are the best teacher
When i was teenage
I want to said...
You are the best protector i ever had
When i'm adult and you send me to altar
I want to say........................

Thank's dad you became a good talker to me
Thank's dad you gave me the best hug
Thank's dad you became a good teacher for me
Thank's dad you became the best protection i ever had
Thank's dad to not let me fall when i walked with you to altar
From everything you gave me, just one i really grateful
Thank's dad you gave me the best life...
I'm the lucky person because i have the best father and he is the best person i ever had...........




No comments:

Post a Comment