Thursday, July 11, 2013

Leonardo Da Vinci

 A Monalisa picture who don't know? I thought everyone know who the one are made such a amazing art. The military weapons in Florence he mades. I really love his design in art ,weapons,and his mathematics counting ,which its so accurate.

Biography :
Born: April 15, 1452, Vinci, Italy
Died: May 2, 1519, Amboise, France
Full name: Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
Period: High Renaissance
 
 I saw a movie of Da Vinci Demon's i'm not really sure about it but he have a relationship with Lucrezia Donati which is a girlfriend of Lorenzo De Medici. I really recommended this movie because in this movie we could she so much artworks from him....
Name : Monalisa


Name : The Last Supper
= This artwork is my favorite picture. I have information from my region teacher ,that picture have V between Jesus and Yudas because Jesus and Yudas in that picture is a same guy. Jesus in that picture is the man who are wealthy and famous,and that man had bankruptcy and unfamous anymore. But they are a same guy..

Name : Vitruvian Man

Name : Lady with an Ermine

Name : Virgin of The Rocks

Name : Annuciation

Name : The Battle Of Anghiari

Name : Potrait of a Man in Red Chalk

Name : Ginevra De 'Benci

Name : The Virgin and Child with St. Anne

  Name : Head of Woman
= I believe this picture are Lucrezia Donati

Name : The Baptism Christ

Name : St. John The Baptist

Name : La belle ferronnière

Name : Salvator Mundi

Name : Adoration of the Magi

Name : Medusa

Name : Bacchus

Name : St. Jerome in The Wilderness

Name : Potrait of Musician

                       This is one of Leonardo Da Vinci which is my favorite qoutes from him

There is a few artwork from Leonardo Da Vinci which i'm not put in my post,cause i think it's to vulgar. So hope you guys enjoy the biography and his artwork... Put a Comments,Questions,and Request in comment place and it really make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment